Should a property owner stage a home before putting it on the market? RealtorAge.com is a website that provides sellers with wise advice when it comes to selling your house. They seek the advice of experts in their field, pool the information so that the professional insider information is available to you.
We were quoted in an article they wrote:
They revealed statistic that might help you understand the impact that staging can have in the overall selling process.
- Among REALTORS® who typically represent the buyer, 49% report most buyers are positively affected by home staging
- 37% of Seller Agent’s believe staged homes increases the value of a home by 5-10%
- 81% of Buyers said it is easier to visualize the property as a future home when it is staged
- 46% of Buyers are more willing to walk through a staged home they viewed online
- 28% of Buyers are more willing to overlook the faults in the property
These were found on the National Association of Realtors study. They hint towards the advantage of professionally staging a property not only resulting in better price offers, but also more interest from the buyers when they are searching the field of houses available. Staging does help make the house (the product) stand out, and it does amazingly help buyers overlook any faults they might see in the property because the house is resonating with their emotional side, which is why they decide on one house over another due to the staging.
So is staging worth the investment? Yes. Because if you bring a Professional Stager they will be able to help you improve your product to appeal to your market.