Here are simple staging tips to sell your home quickly. This real estate agent knows in order to make yourself stand out above the competition staging is essential. This quick video outline fourteen important tips for every investor and home seller.
The points Frank speaks about bring value to the home and help a property sell.
Highlighted Key Points are:
- Staging helps you separate your property from the rest, by standing out in the market
- Staging gives buyers a great first impression. They will remember your home and most likely come back to after looking at many properties
- Staging will make the pictures on the MLS will look better, and stand out getting more buyer traffic. The better you look the more traffic will be driven to your home. In today’s market, 95% of buyers are now searching online first.
- Staging allows the buyer to visualize the rooms better. Professional stagers also know what the buyers in your market like. The improvements they make to the appearance of your home to stratify buyers wants and desires.
- Not sure if the expense of hiring a professional stager is worth the cost? Consider if you can be objective enough to create an ambiance in your home that a buyer would fall in love with. If you do not have the ability to be objective a Professional Stager is worth every penny.
The 14 Tips
- Take care of curb appeal
- Clear your clutter
- Bring light into the rooms
- Update light fixtures and use light to highlight features in the house
- Clean your house so it is spotless
- Stain or paint your kitchen cabinets if they are worn and need to look new again
- Replace old appliances and keep all appliances in the same finish preferably stainless
- Add stone countertops, they will help with the value of your home
- Hardwood floors are favorable to buyers. Make sure yours are in great shape
- Habitat for Humanity is a great resource to donate old items to if needed
- Move furniture if you have into conversational groups. If you do not have furniture then rent furniture
- Define what the purpose of a room is
- Add accessories to enhance the space and give it ambiance
- Open windows a before you have a showing, fresh air is the best smell to have in a house.
If all these items seem overwhelming, or too time-consuming send us an email.
Thanks, Frank Chen for putting together this video!
Other good reads: